Minamas - Sime Darby Undergraduate Scholarship (Institut Pertanian Bogor only)
This undergraduate (S1) scholarship offer is currently open to students of Faculty of Agriculture Institut Pertanian Bogor (IPB) only.
- Indonesian citizen
- Indeks Prestasi Kumulatif (IPK) ≥ 3.00 (on scale 4.00).
- Candidate is currently pursuing agriculture-related course.
- Candidate has completed at least 6 (six) semesters (proven by IPK result).
- Candidate possesses good qualities, in good health condition and free from any drug substances addiction.
- Candidate is currently not receiving any scholarships from other institutions / organisations OR is willing to terminate current scholarship (if any) upon acceptance of Minamas - Sime Darby scholarship.
- Good achievement in any extra-curricular activities, community services and/or sporting events may be taken into consideration.
- Candidate is willing to follow and adhere all rules and procedures imposed by Minamas Plantation in the scholarship assessment.
Service Bond Period
- Upon completion of studies, scholars will be bonded with Minamas Plantation for a periof of 2 to 4 years, depending on the course duration and value of the scholarship awarded.
Value of Scholarship
The scholarship covers the following:
- Full tuition and academic fees
- Monthly board and lodging allowance
- Annual books / equipment allowance
- Thesis allowance
- Graduation fees
- One-off computer allowance
Recipients of scholarship will have the opportunity to undergo Scholars Development Programme and experience work exposure through internship with Minamas Plantation.
Please email your completed scholarship application form to email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5.00 pm, 16 February 2012 by stating “S1 - name of university – your full name” as the email subject. Click here to download SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Back to top